Every commission is a handmade one of a kind piece of art and therefore individually priced!
Please view prices below for standard prices and sizes of a detailed painting.
|Price for detailed painting
|12 x 16″ (30 x 40cm)
|16 x 20″ (40 x 50cm)
|24 x 20″ (60 x 50cm)
|20 x 30 ″ (50 x 76cm)
|30 x 40″ (100 x 76cm)
- Prices are based on one horse detailed full body or portrait
- extra charge may apply for complicated backgrounds.
- proportions may vary depending on scenes and composition.
- Paintings can be done on gallery wrap, deep edge canvas and do not necessarily need framing, please make sure this is discussed upon placing the final order.
PAINTING COMMISSION PROCESS
I am working from photographs, and it is very important reference images are clear and showing your animal from it’s best side. Quality of painting depends on quality of provided images, for this reason if this is possible I prefer to take pictures myself.
Prints must be scanned at high resolution, same as digital files highest possibly resolution must be sent by email. pictures should not be edited or cropped and have permission of photographer to be used as reference.
Delivery vary from €20 – 200 (depends on where are you based and size of your painting) I use only international courier services and registered post for smaller pieces.
Procedure of commission:
- reference photos/photo session, I only work from high quality images.
- dimensions and details consultation
- 20% non refundable deposit to secure order
- work in progress updates
- final photo inspection
- payment (PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash)
- shipping/ collecting of ready painting.
NOTE: No painting will be released without cleared payment.
Customer pays all transfer fees.
How long does it take? depending on workload painting may take from two weeks to six months. if you have any special occasion , I will try my best to fit into all deadlines.
- Make sure your animal is groomed and is in good mood to show it’s personality
- Do portraits in good lighting, sunlight preferable but not necessary (cloudy days make coat look dull).
- It’s better to have too many photos than not enough as I need to see animal in different angles for better results and it is better chance to choose best one
- NEVER use flash! it makes eyes look blind, but natural shadows are destroyed but flat light of flash.
- If you are not sure about the photos you have taken, please contact
me and I will help you to get the correct settings, poses and other things for the
best possible results