Every commission is a handmade one of a kind piece of art and therefore individually priced!
Please view prices below for standard prices and sizes of a detailed painting.
Less detailed and more painterly commissions also available.please contact for more more details.
|Size||Price for detailed painting|
|12 x 16″ (30 x 40cm)||€500|
|16 x 20″ (40 x 50cm)||€700|
|24 x 18″ (60 x 45cm)||€1,000|
|20 x 30 ″ (50 x 76cm)||€1,200|
|30 x 40″ (100 x 76cm)||€2,000|
- Prices are based on one horse detailed full body or portrait
- extra charge may apply for complicated backgrounds.
- proportions may vary depending on scenes and composition.
- Framing service is available, not included in the price of paintings
- Paintings can be done on gallery wrap, deep edge canvas and do not necessarily need framing, please make sure this is discussed upon placing the final order.
Acrylic two tone sketches
|Size||sketch on paper|
- Usually painted on blue or fern green or any background colour to suit your interior.if you are unsure please contact me with your ideas and photos of the interior.
- may also be painted on gallery wrap canvas, ready to hang. additional charges will apply depending on canvas size.
PAINTING COMMISSION PROCESS
I am working from photographs, and it is
very important reference images are clear and showing your animal from it’s best side. Quality of painting depends on quality of provided images, for this reason if this is possible I prefer to take pictures myself.
Prints must be scanned at high resolution, same as digital files highest possibly resolution must be sent by email. pictures should not be edited or cropped and have permission of photographer to be used as reference.
Delivery vary from €20 – 200 (depends on where are you based and size of your painting) I use only international courier services and registered post for smaller pieces.
Procedure of commission:
- pick photos/photo session
- dimensions and details
- 20% non refundable deposit to secure order
- work in progress updates
- final photo inspection
- payment (PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash)
- shipping/ collecting of ready painting.
NOTE: No painting will be released without cleared payment. Customer pays all transfer fees.
How long does it take? depending on workload painting may take from two weeks to six months. if you have any special occasion at which painting needs to be presented, I will try my best to fit into all deadlines.
Tips how to do photo for painting:
- Make sure your animal is groomed and is in good mood to show it’s personality
- Do portraits in good lighting, sunlight preferable but not necessary (cloudy days make coat look dull).
- It’s better to have too many photos than not enough as I need to see animal in different angles for better results and it is better chance to choose best one
- NEVER use flash! it makes eyes look blind, but natural shadows are destroyed but flat light of flash.
- If you are not sure about the photos you have taken, please contact
me and I will help you to get the correct settings, poses and other things for the
best possible results