I did I did I did it!!!! first survived painting in 2 months! 🙂
as some of you might have noticed I didn’t paint for almost all summer, I did few sketches alright but it was and still not easy to concentrate on creative stuff, there is one serious reason for it connected to my past spinal and brain injuries … terrific migraines and back pain are following me day by day.. I am a bit colorblind due to it and this is one of the reasons I didn’t take brushes for so long.. well… I did but all was in bin in minutes.. and I gave up for while..
being and artist and having problems with vision is not big fun.. maybe I become famous one day and my special seeing will to it’s job lol
Also this summer is very busy with shows, trips, guests and at last this was first summer in 4 years since I live in Ireland so I had to enjoy it too!
now huge amount of work is sitting and waiting for me and I will do my best not to give up with painting!!
paintings to do:
- 20×16 commission Liding Light (almost finished)
- 20×16 commission Airisa & Ravels (half done)
- 20×16 commission Regina Rapida
- 20×16 commission black pacer Sarah
- 12×16 commission Dutch customer
- 10×14 commission/ will do it as a part of challenge – Dutch customer
- 12×16 commission doggy for Lisa
- 27×20 inches project with Jennifer O’Sullivan
3 or 4 nameplates..
as one of the upcoming commissions is black black beauty I had to do some exercise
8×10 inches “Gipsy Cob”
70/100 lol I know my challenge is neverending!